May 12, 2018
The things we don’t do
- Charge for our main Campfire. We can make the necessary money other places, not based off your stories. Those are yours, we just help you ferry them to others.
- Put up straight videos of our events. That isn’t an accurate translation of the experience had in Campfire spaces
- Open storytelling events. Second Tuesdays and other amazing local orgs do that.
- Break you of a deep fear of public speaking. Toastmasters is great for that.
- We don’t do stories with entertainment as the outcome. The Moth or Snap Judgement is great for that.
- We don’t tell you what “answer” is. Religion is great at that.
- We don’t do stories on innovation or ideas. TED is great for that.