discover their wisdom
through your story
Help us choose and explore the Season 8 Question
What is a Campfire Fellow?
- A Campfire Fellow discovers their own wisdom through answering the season question.
- A Campfire Fellows learn public speaking, storytelling, and group facilitation
- A Campfire Fellow shares what they’ve learned and invites others into the discussion.
- A Campfire Fellow supports the development and growth of Campfire.
What are we looking for in a Fellow?
- Campfire Fellows must be first and foremost kind.
- To do good work as a Campfire Fellow you need to have a certain level of introspection.
- It’s necessary to be open to sharing your stories.
- It’s important for our Fellows to not only understand Campfire’s work but to also believe in it.
- An ideal fellow has the necessary time available to be able to fully commit.
- The ideal Campfire Fellow has a “sweet spot” of skills and is ready.
Applications for Season 8 aren’t open just yet!
Nominations will need to be submitted prior to this so the nominee has a chance to provide additional information.
Steven HarowitzDirector of Campfire
I lead the Campfire team. I hold a Bachelors in Liberal Arts (Interdisciplinary Studies, woop) from the University of Central Florida and a Master of Education from the University of South Carolina. I now reside in St. Louis, Missouri overseeing the Angel and Paul Harvey Media Center and perform at The Improv Shop Improvising my…Read More
Jenni HarpringFacilitation Director
I believe good facilitation creates connection. I have experienced this in classrooms, small groups, dinner parties, and my own Campfire storytelling experience. I have been fortunate to cultivate these skills in my professional life. I have over 15 years of experience in community engagement, international and domestic social work, civic engagement, higher education, training, and…Read More